Forest Stewardship Council ® (FSC®) is an independent, non-governmental, not for profit organisation established to promote the responsible management of the world’s forests.
Lifestyle Brands International recognises that business leadership carries a responsibility to the environment and the world’s forests and fully supports responsible forest management practices that result in long-term social and economic benefits.
We are positioned to influence both supply and demand in the market, and thus contribute to the development of environmental solutions that conserve, protect and restore forests, by meeting a set of global standards for ecologically, socially and economically responsible forestry.
Lifestyle Brands International establishes the following policy commitments, to ensure the sustainability of our business, and to promote the development of markets for environmentally responsible forest products.
Each year we participate in an audit to ensure we retain our FSC® Chain of Custody Certificate. SGSHK-COC-500010
Please view our policy below:
1. Lifestyle Brands International will actively source wood and paper products from suppliers that are Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) independently certified.
2. Lifestyle Brands International commit to having as much Lifestyle Brands International wood and paper products that are FSC® certified as possible, given market conditions.
3. Lifestyle Brands International will actively promote the use of natural resources by labelling FSC® certified products correctly in the marketplace, and thereby contributing to the awareness of reclaimed and recycled wood and paper product benefits.
4. Lifestyle Brands International will actively seek and identify opportunities to use wood and paper products more efficiently.
5. Lifestyle Brands International will implement the preceding objectives through the measures identified below.
To fulfil the preceding forest resource policy commitments, Lifestyle Brands International will:
1. Develop and maintain procedural records and guidelines for correct handling of FSC® certified products as outlined in the following manual ‘FSC Chain of Custody Guidelines and Procedures for Lifestyle Brands International 2022’.
2. Educate and train staff about the forest resources policy and its implementation measures
3. Inform our wood and paper product suppliers of our forest resources policy commitments